Anytime the power goes out – whether from a storm, an error at the power plant or another reason – your generator keeps the power on. This comes in handy in many ways:
* Keep the refrigerator and freezer running to prevent food spoilage.
* Power the air conditioner to keep your family comfortable during winter as well as summer.
* Keep the home security system up and running despite the power failure.
* Prevent power surges to electrical devices and computers.
* Keep the lights on so you're not stuck sitting in the dark.
* Maintain access to electricity for crucial medical equipment.