MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS WILL SAVE YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.
MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS FROM AS LITTLE AS R650.00 p/m
At Genman GP we offer our clients a service level agreement which will hand over generator maintenance responsibilities to our highly experienced and professional technical team.
We will attend to the machine on a monthly basis and issue a report regarding the generators state. This then provides the generators owner with peace of mind that the equipment will be well maintained and the best possible service is being effected to avoid catastrophic failure.
The maintenance agreement includes all service to be effected on the machine and covers certain parts. For reasons on why generator maintenance is so import please visit the services page.
To mention a few inclusions in the maintenance agreement:
- First Major service and all subsequent services thereafter (12 monthly)
- A visit to the generator on a monthly basis to inspect the genarator, conduct a 24-point check and issue an inspection report to the client.
- Top up lubes; such as oil when needed
- Do necessary minor repairs
- Be on call 24/7
- Reduced out of contract labour rates and call out rates.
- Telephonic and email technical support
- Diesel/Petrol drops as needed charged at company cost price
- 6 monthly oil analysis
Quarterly maintenance agreements is also available upon request:
- Quarterly Inspection to site to inspect the generator and conduct a 24-point check with an inspection report to customer,
- Top up lubes; such as oil when needed,
- Do necessary minor repairs,
- Reduced out of contract labour rates and call out rates,
- Telephonic and email technical support,
- Diesel/Petrol drops as needed charged at company cost price.